We will resume on-site worship on June 14th. There will be two services, one at 9:00 and one at 10:30.
- Entrance to the building will be through the doors on the East end of the building.
- Worship will be live-streamed at 9:00am and uploaded to our YouTube page.
- Masks will be required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Physical distancing must be maintained.
- There will not be KidTime or nursery services at this time. Provisions will be made for families to sit in the Great Room. The service will be projected in the monitor in the Great Room.
- We will have communion at each service.
- The congregation will be asked to follow usher instructions.
- Congregational singing will be allowed.
- We will resume bringing communion to shut-ins when we enter “Phase 3” of the state’s reopening protocols.At that time, we may also begin bringing communion to those who are not comfortable coming to worship at the church.
- There will not be a coffee hour
in establishing this plan, we have carefully and prayerfully considered the conditions in Helena at this time. We utilize CDC guidelines to help preserve the health of our most vulnerable members and to mitigate our congregational liability.