Come enjoy the beauty and majesty of a summer-in-Montana backdrop for our worship on August 18th at 9:30am! We will have a full service, including communion, in the courtyard at the church. Big mountains, big sky, and bigger God!
Lenten Evening Soup Supper & Prayer
March 28, April 4 & 11 – Soup supper 5:30pm
Maundy Thursday, the Last Supper & Greatest Commandment
April 18 – 6:30 pm
Good Friday, Jesus death on the cross
April 19 – Noon & 6:30pm
Easter Vigil, Jesus’ resurrection
April 20 – 8:00 pm
Easter Sunrise Worship (held outside in the courtyard)
April 21 – 7:00 am
Easter Festival Worship
April 21 – 8:30 am & 11:00 am
February 16-18, 2019 at Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp
This year’s WOW retreat will be held at Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp February 16-18, 2019! The weekend will be filled with delicious food, games by the fire, sing-alongs, skits, small group discussions, and outrageous adventures! Be sure to invite a friend along for this awesome weekend.
This year’s theme is: Jesus is my Superhero
How do we live out Superhero faith? Everyday we are bombarded with making different choices, challenged to uphold our values, and live a faith-filled life which Christ calls us to live out each and everyday. It can be complicated to prioritizing all that we must accomplish in a day and tough to ensure that we make God a part of it all. Putting Christ first, in our lives, gives us superhero faith and the ability to fully experience all that God has planned for our life.
You Shall Have a Song
God promises, “You shall have a song” (Isaiah30:29). This Advent season, we will explore three songs from Scripture that speak of the promise of God. Our reflections will take place as a part of the music and devotion of Holden Evening Prayer. Join us at 6:30 pm in the sanctuary for a time of reflection and prayer.
December 6 God’s New Song Psalm 96
- What has changed for you or your family in the last year?
- How or when have God’s love and power been made new for you as you’ve experienced these changes?
- Who in your family, neighborhood or worshiping community needs to hear God’s song of saving grace this Advent. When and where will you sing it?
December 13 Mary’s Song Luke 1:46-55
- What gives you joy?
- When and where and with whom do you experience true joy?
- What does it mean for you to call God your Savior? How do you define salvation?
December 20 Servant Song Philippians 2:5-8
- Think about someone who voluntarily left behind privilege or status. How rare is this in your world?
- How does the divine descent of God in Jesus Christ redefine God for you?