Join us in our annual meeting
Budget Meeting, December 6, 11:00 AM Via Zoom
Register below and an email will be sent to you with information on how to log into the zoom meeting. A quorum is needed to pass the budget so please plan on attending! Direct all questions/concerns to Sarah Magee at [email protected].
We are doing our best to provide the important service of worship and sacraments, while navigating the pandemic. See our COVID-19 Plan here for protocols. If you are sick, vulnerable to COVID, or otherwise feel as though you should not come to worship, please stay home and be safe! We will continue to offer online worship; you can tune into here.
• Confirmation classes for 6-8th grade students will resume (email Pastor Kendra for details).
• Plans for high festival days are underway. We plan to release a special video of Lessons & Carols with scripture readings from congregation members and special musical and virtual choir performances from our ensembles. This will be released on Thanksgiving Day.
• Most outside groups that use the church are on hold. However, we are currently working with special groups (such as Helena Food Share and the Scouts) to facilitate their use of the building in a safe manner.
• Every day, Pastor Arne sends our Your Daily Encouragement emails to offer hope, strength, and the Word of God to those in need. Please contact Jason to be included on the email list.
• Private communion service is offered monthly at Touchmark. Email Pastor Kendra for details.
• If we can reach out to you, if you are in need, have questions, or help, please reach out to one of our pastors.
We are doing everything we can to keep our community of believers and spread the Word of God, during this difficult time. God be with you and stay safe!
We will resume on-site worship on June 14th. There will be two services, one at 9:00 and one at 10:30.
in establishing this plan, we have carefully and prayerfully considered the conditions in Helena at this time. We utilize CDC guidelines to help preserve the health of our most vulnerable members and to mitigate our congregational liability.
September 12 from 11:30am – 1:00pm at the Best Western Great Northern, Helena
FREE lunch workshop to learn more about building a retirement plan that provides paychecks and playchecks from industry expert and author, Tom Hegna.
Register your 6-8th grade student now for WOW!
W.O.W.! (Worship on Wednesdays) is the confirmation ministry of Our Redeemer’s Lutheran Church for and with 6th-8th grade students and their families.
The core of WOW! is weekly worship (Weds, 6:30-7:15 pm) and small groups (Weds 7:15-8:00 pm) which runs from September through April. WOW! also includes fun activities and games, service projects, and an annual retreat. You do not need to be Lutheran or a member of ORLC to join WOW! though you do need to register. Please register now if you are a first-time or returning student.
A $25 registration fee is requested to cover the expense of materials through the year.
Mark your calendar for the first WOW! on September 11th at 6:30 p.m.
Questions? Email Pastor Kendra. [email protected]
Thank you and we look forward to another great year at WOW!