While in-person worship has been suspended on Sunday’s and Wednesday’s, we invite you to join us for a brief Service of the Word. No singing, this will last about 20 minutes. We are hoping it will minimize our risk of exposure while giving us a sense of community and worship.
- Monday’s at 5:30pm
- Wednesday’s at 3:00pm
- Friday’s at 11:00am
- Join us in the Sanctuary
- We will continue a live stream worship every Sunday at 9:30 am. All worship services are archived at www.ourredeemerlives.org.
- We will celebrate Holy Communion during the livestream worship. We invite you to prepare communion elements (bread, wine, grape juice) at home. During worship we will share communion “virtually.”
- Every Monday at 5:30pm, Wednesday at 3:00pm, and Friday at 11:00am we will offer Service of the Word. This brief service includes scripture and prayer.
- The second Tuesday of the month from 1:00-3:00 and 6:00-7:00 pm we will offer drop-in communion in the sanctuary.
Just as water reflects the face,
so one human heart reflects another.
A ministry called Reflections will be held in a Google Meet session that will recur every 2 weeks on Tuesdays at 7:00 PM.
|October 20||February 9|
|November 3||February 23|
|November 17||March 9|
|December 1||March 23|
|December 15||April 6|
|December 29||April 20|
|January 12||May 4|
|January 26||May 18|
The Sources and Structure:
- Opening prayer
- Reading of (short) Sacred Scripture, poetry, passages from other spiritual texts, prayers, etc… – shared on the screen for all to see as it is read out loud
- Reflections by presenter
- Re-reading of the same text
- Brief litany of petitions
- Opportunity to have an open dialogue
Click on the word Reflections for the link to the Google Meet session. There is no sign-up, no commitment, just an offering for anyone to check-in for this time of prayer and reflection. Feel free to join whenever you can – no need to email or schedule, just hop in the meeting. If you need to leave, no worries! Come and go as needed. Please feel free to share this link with anyone you think may be interested.
Reflections will be a spiritual practice that brings some peace, inspiration, or solace to our community.
If you have any questions, please call Carol Will at (406) 461-6552 or email her at [email protected] for the calendar invite to the Google Meet session.
- Sunday’s at 9:30am
- Wednesday’s at 6:30pm
We are doing our best to provide the important service of worship and sacraments, while navigating the pandemic. See our COVID-19 Plan here for protocols. If you are sick, vulnerable to COVID, or otherwise feel as though you should not come to worship, please stay home and be safe! We will continue to offer online worship; you can tune into here.
• Confirmation classes for 6-8th grade students will resume (email Pastor Kendra for details).
• Plans for high festival days are underway. We plan to release a special video of Lessons & Carols with scripture readings from congregation members and special musical and virtual choir performances from our ensembles. This will be released on Thanksgiving Day.
• Most outside groups that use the church are on hold. However, we are currently working with special groups (such as Helena Food Share and the Scouts) to facilitate their use of the building in a safe manner.
• Every day, Pastor Arne sends our Your Daily Encouragement emails to offer hope, strength, and the Word of God to those in need. Please contact Jason to be included on the email list.
• Private communion service is offered monthly at Touchmark. Email Pastor Kendra for details.
• If we can reach out to you, if you are in need, have questions, or help, please reach out to one of our pastors.
We are doing everything we can to keep our community of believers and spread the Word of God, during this difficult time. God be with you and stay safe!
Welcome to our brand new Spark Worship service! This is a full worship service, including Lutheran liturgy, upbeat and fun music, and communion. We are hoping this will be a fun and energetic worship environment where generations of folks can intermingle and praise God together.
Our first six weeks will be in a liturgy series called Unraveled, where we explore bible stories of lives and plans unraveling. How do people in the bible respond to God’s undoing of plans? How do we respond? In a world of pandemic, this is particularly relevant.