For the summer, we will resume our normal 9:30am worship schedule.
We will resume on-site worship on June 14th. There will be two services, one at 9:00 and one at 10:30.
- Entrance to the building will be through the doors on the East end of the building.
- Worship will be live-streamed at 9:00am and uploaded to our YouTube page.
- Masks will be required. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Physical distancing must be maintained.
- There will not be KidTime or nursery services at this time. Provisions will be made for families to sit in the Great Room. The service will be projected in the monitor in the Great Room.
- We will have communion at each service.
- The congregation will be asked to follow usher instructions.
- Congregational singing will be allowed.
- We will resume bringing communion to shut-ins when we enter “Phase 3” of the state’s reopening protocols.At that time, we may also begin bringing communion to those who are not comfortable coming to worship at the church.
- There will not be a coffee hour
in establishing this plan, we have carefully and prayerfully considered the conditions in Helena at this time. We utilize CDC guidelines to help preserve the health of our most vulnerable members and to mitigate our congregational liability.
Welcome to Holy Week at Home! This week during the church year is at the heart of what we believe, yet we are not able to gather as a church community in one place during this time. Therefore, we have created a way for us to learn, worship and celebrate together. In the links below, you will find scripture, activities and prayers for each milestone during Holy Week. You will notice that we have provided materials for different family structures. Please use the one that is most appropriate for you! Additional scriptures, materials and links to videos that you can use at your discretion throughout the week are also enclosed. As you complete the activities throughout the week, please take a picture to share with us!
If you would like to stay off social media you can send it to Liz or Jackie (emails listed below.)
If you have questions about the material, please do not hesitate to contact us. Email is the best way to reach us right now. You will find a link to this document on our website, in order to more easily access the website links! Don’t forget to join us for online Holy Week worship at https://www.ourredeemerlives.org/live.
In Christ’s Service,
We are together, even if not in the same building. Let us worship.